How we can help?
A review engagement involves the CPA performing procedures (primarily analytical procedures and inquiries) that will provide a reasonable basis for obtaining limited assurance that there are no material modifications that should be made to the financial statements for them to be in conformity with the applicable financial reporting framework.
Where limited assurance is required, we prepare financial statements through review engagements. The financial statements prepared under this category provide limited assurance that the financial statements are presented fairly and in accordance with GAAP. Madazli and Co. always bring the utmost care and attention to detail to the financial statements we prepared and work with our clients to find the most affordable fee structure.
- 2019 Tax Tips September 9, 2019
- Taxes for Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed March 3, 2019
- Bookkeeping and governance tips for non-profits February 28, 2019
- Filing Tax Returns for Your Children, Good Reasons To Do It January 26, 2019
- Tax Credits for Charitable Donations October 20, 2018