How we can help?
The objective of a compilation engagement is to compile unaudited financial information into financial statements, schedules or reports based on information supplied by the client.
In cases where no assurance is needed by third parties, we compile our clients' financial information provided to us by them and prepare a financial statement called them Notice To Reader. Even though there is no assurance needed we apply the upmost professional care and attention to this preparation process, the results of which contribute to an excellent perspective to you the client, lenders, or other third parties, as required.
- 2019 Tax Tips September 9, 2019
- Taxes for Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed March 3, 2019
- Bookkeeping and governance tips for non-profits February 28, 2019
- Filing Tax Returns for Your Children, Good Reasons To Do It January 26, 2019
- Tax Credits for Charitable Donations October 20, 2018